Online PCMB is a Social Responsibility Venture of International Accrediting Authority (IAA) for the Indian Students appearing for Engineering and Medical entrance exam both at national & state levels.
The platform (Website and Mobile App) is available to all students free of cost TILL Oct 2021 to assists them to practice which is the major requirement for qualifying in entrance exam.
Online PCMB contains Exams like IIT JEE / NEET / CSBE /State Boards / GATE / CAT / MAT / UPSC / Law / IELTS / TOFEL etc. for students covering all topics.
Online PCMB Covers Over 1400+ Exams, 4200+ tests with more than 2 crore users with 46 crore questions attempted so far.
The platform is available to all students free of cost TILL Oct 2021 to assist them to practice which is the major requirement for qualifying in the entrance exam.
Online PCMB is the only platform in the country which is accredited by reputed international accreditation organization IAA for quality in its endeavor.
The Online PCMB platform is a well-researched venture free of cost for all students made by the efforts of -subject experts from all over the country coupled with, - examiners’ inputs and - counsellors advice. The online tests will not be just any other online test.
Online PCMB creates a stable platform in an ever-changing competitive exam world where the rules change year after year, but the modifications are factored for in this evolutionary system. So, the student finds his freedom and space in terms of the time and environment and takes the test in his comfort zone. The robust system can take the load of thousands of test takers and can be used by schools, coaching institutions as well as home.
Its Free of Cost till Oct 2021
1400+ Exams, 4200+ test
2 crore users with 46 crore questions attempted
Get Detailed Analytic Reports.
IIT JEE / NEET / CSBE /State Boards
GATE / CAT / MAT / UPSC / Law / IELTS / TOFEL
National Ranking for Refrence
Test Yourself Anywhere (Desktop Or Mobile).
Need help or just want to say hello?
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Online PCMB and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event, we will be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Online PCMB. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Online PCMB takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- The act of using the Website implies that the user has read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions in this Disclaimer.
Terms & Conditions
Online PCMB may revise these Terms any time by posting an updated version to this webpage. You should visit this page periodically to review the most current Terms because they are binding on You.
Users who violate these Terms may have their access and use of the Online PCMB Sites suspended or terminated, at Online PCMB’s discretion.
- You are of sound mind.
- You are not prohibited from entering into a legally binding contract as per applicable laws.
Use of Online PCMB Content
Online PCMB authorizes You, who are subject to these Terms, to view a single copy of the content available on or from Online PCMB.com and to access, use, download and print a single copy of the content available on or from all the Online PCMB Site solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. The contents of Online PCMB.com, and of all other websites under the Company’s control, whether partial or otherwise (Online PCMB.com and such other websites are sometimes collectively referred to as the “Online PCMB Sites”), such as designs, text, graphics, images, videos, various pieces of information, logos, button icons, software, audio files and other Online PCMB content (collectively, “Online PCMB Content”), are protected under both India and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. All Online PCMB Content is the property of Online PCMB or its licensors. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on the Online PCMB Site is the exclusive property of Online PCMB and is protected by Indian and international copyright, trademark, and other laws. Unauthorized use of the Online PCMB’s Content may violate these laws and/or applicable communications regulations and statutes and is strictly prohibited. You must preserve all copyrights, trademarks, service marks and other proprietary notices contained in the original Online PCMB Content on any authorized copy that You make of the Online PCMB Content. You may not sell or modify, reproduce, display, perform publicly with, distribute, or otherwise use Online PCMB’s Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. You may also not do these in connection with products or services that do not belong to Online PCMB, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers or otherwise infringes Online PCMB’s intellectual property rights.
Furthermore, any code that Online PCMB creates to generate or display any Online PCMB’s Content or the pages making up any Online PCMB Site is also protected by Online PCMB’s copyright and You may not copy or adapt such code.
You may not use any of the Online PCMB Content on any other website or in a networked computer environment (including, without limitation, the uploading or republishing of Online PCMB’s Content on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or the incorporation of the Online PCMB’s Content in any other database or compilation, for any purpose). You shall not copy or adapt the HTML code that the Company creates to generate any Online PCMB Content. You also shall not copy or adapt the pages making up any Online PCMB Site which is also protected by the Company’s copyright. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Terms shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. This license is revocable at any time without notice and with or without cause.
Online PCMB Site Restrictions
Users shall not use any site of Online PCMB in order to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, distribute, share, store or destroy any material, including without limitation Online PCMB’s Content, in violation of any applicable law or regulation. Users also shall not use these in a manner that infringes the copyright, trademarks, trade secrets or other intellectual properties or proprietary rights of others. Users also shall not use any site of Online PCMB in a manner that violates the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others. They shall not use Online PCMB’s site(s) in a manner that is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of others privacy, threatening, abusive or hateful or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating to encouraging money laundering or gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever. These manners also include the ways that harm minors, deceive or mislead the addressees about the origin of such messages or communicate pieces of information which are grossly offensive or menacing in nature, impersonate other person(s) or entity, contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of Online PCMB’s computer systems or site or Online PCMB’s users, customers’ computer systems or sites, threaten the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India. The users shall also not use the site(s) in manners that threaten friendly relations of India with its foreign states or threaten the public order or causes incitement resulting in a cognizable offence(s). These manners also include the ways that prevent investigation(s) of any offence or that may insult any other nation.
Users are also prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of any site of Online PCMB, including, without limitations, the following activities:
- accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, via means of submitting a virus to any Online PCMB Site, and also “overloading”, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing” it;
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liabilities. The Company will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
Use of Online PCMB Services
The job posting, resume database and other features of the Online PCMB Sites may be used only by individuals seeking employment and/or career information and by the employers seeking employees. In addition, the members of the Online PCMB Community may be used by individuals for permitted professional and personal networking purposes. Your use of the Online PCMB Services is also subject to other contracts You may have with Online PCMB. In case of any conflict between these Terms and any contract(s) you have with Online PCMB, the terms of your contract(s) will prevail. The term “post,” as used herein, shall mean the information that You submit, publish or display on the site of Online PCMB.
Specific Prohibited Uses
The job posting and resume database features of Online PCMB.com may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information and by the employers seeking employees.
The Company specifically prohibits any other use of Online PCMB.com, and all the Users declaring agree not to do any of the following:
- Post any resume or apply for any job on behalf of another party;
- Defer any contact from an employer to any agent, agency, or a third party;
- Set more than one copy of the same resume to the public at any time;
- Solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other Users;
- Post jobs on any of the sites of Online PCMB for any competitor of Online PCMB or post jobs or other content that contains links to any of the sites competitive with Online PCMB;
- Post jobs or content on Online PCMB’s any site, that contains hyperlinks, email addresses, HTML Tags, “hidden” keywords or the keywords that are irrelevant to the job or are otherwise misleading;
- Post jobs for modeling or talent or talent scouting positions on any Online PCMB Site;
- Use any Online PCMB Site Resume Database for any purpose other than as sought by the employers seeking employees, including but not limited to using the information in the Resume Database to sell or promote any products or services;
- Post or submit to Online PCMB’s Sites any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own;
- Post on Online PCMB’s Sites any franchise, pyramid scheme, “club membership”, distributorship or sales representative agency arrangements or any other business opportunity which requires an upfront or periodic payment, pays commissions only (except for postings that make clear that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling, in which case such postings are permissible), requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
- Send unsolicited mail or e-mail, making unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes regarding promotions and/or advertising of products or services to the users of Online PCMB’s various sites;
- Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of any of the sites of Online PCMB;
- Use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search any Online PCMB Site other than the search engine and search agents available from the Company on such Online PCMB Site.
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of any Online PCMB’s Site;
- Aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the Online PCMB Content or information available from any of the sites of Online PCMB including expired job postings, other than as permitted by these Terms; or
- Frame or link to any of Online PCMB’s Content or information available from any of the sites of Online PCMB.
- Use the Online PCMB Services for any unlawful purpose or illegal activity, or post or submit any content, resume or job posting that is defamatory, libellous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by Online PCMB’s discretion.
The Company also specifically prohibits any use/insertion of any of the User’s URL, weblink, email address, and website while posting any job on Online PCMB.com and all Users agree not to use/insert any of the User’s URL, weblink, email address and website while posting any job on Online PCMB.com.
On users’ non-conformance of any of the aforesaid terms as envisaged in section 3 and 6 above, Online PCMB may in its sole discretion, restrict or terminate the offending Users’ abilities to access various sites of Online PCMB and determine whether to take any other action(s) or to remove or request the removal of the User Content. Online PCMB has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or non-performance of such activities. Additionally, Online PCMB has the right to initiate appropriate proceedings against the offending users as per laws.
User Content and Submissions
You are solely responsible for your information, content, messages or other information (“User Content”) pertaining to the My Online PCMB Account that You submit, publish or display (hereinafter, “post”) on any of the Online PCMB Sites or transmit to other Users. By posting User Content to any of the Online PCMB Sites, You automatically grant, and You represent and warrant that You have the right to grant, to Online PCMB an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such User Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such User Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses thereof.
By posting User Content to any public or non-public area of any of Online PCMB’s Sites, including message boards, forums, contests and chat rooms, You grant the Company and its parent company and affiliates the loyalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicensable (through multiple tiers), non-exclusive right (including moral rights) and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the User Content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content.
You also warrant that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to You the right to grant the license stated above. You also permit any User to access, display, view, store and reproduce such User Content for personal use. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such User Content as placed on any of Online PCMB’s sites, retain all the rights that may exist in such User Content.
You agree that any email sent by an employer to a job seeker for any prospective job opportunity through Online PCMB’s website may be stored at the Online PCMB account of the said jobseeker for at least a period of 7 days, to enable the said jobseeker to access the email, as sent by the employer, to take a conscious decision about the job offer in the said email.
The Company reserves the right to archive the user content folders which were not being accessed for a period of 6 months or more by the relevant users after its last access. In such event users will be able to access the archived folders with minor limitations including but not limited to non-availability of the options of moving those to other folders, renew jobs associated with the said folders. The Company may take any legal action with respect to the User Content that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion if it believes the Content may create liability for the Company or may cause the Company to lose (in whole or in parts) the services of its ISPs or other suppliers.
The following is a partial list of User Content that is prohibited on the various sites of Online PCMB. The list below is for illustration only and is not a complete list of all prohibited User Content. Hence, Online PCMB may prohibit the User Content that:
- is implicitly or explicitly offensive, such as User Content that engages in, endorses or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses, incites harassment or advocates harassment of another person, any group or people;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities or promotes the conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes or endorses an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files;
- contains restricted or password enabled accessible pages, or hidden pages or images;
- displays or links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides or links to material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual, violent or another manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18; or
- provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, including without limitation, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or provides or creates computer viruses or pirating any media; and solicits passwords or personal identifying information from other Users;
The Company does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of User Content or any other communications posted by Users or endorse any opinions expressed by Users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other Users will be at your own risk.
We appreciate hearing from our Users and welcome your comments regarding our services and the Online PCMB Sites. Please be advised, however, that our policy does not permit us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, inventions or materials other than those which we have specifically requested. While we do value your feedback on our services, please be specific in your comments regarding our services and do not submit creative ideas, inventions, suggestions, or materials. If despite our request, You send us creative suggestions, ideas, drawings, concepts, inventions, or other information (collectively called as the “Submission”), the Submission shall be the property of the Company. None of the Submissions shall be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on our part and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submission. The Company shall own exclusively all the rights to the Submission known now or discovered later and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submission for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to You or any other person who submitted the Submission.
Registration And Password
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account access information and passwords. You shall be responsible for all uses of your Web Site registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by You. You are not authorized to share your password or other pieces of information related to the access of your account, with any other party, temporarily or permanently. A breach of this obligation may tantamount to disabling the Online PCMB account and Online PCMB Services. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your account, and passwords.
Data Privacy and SMS Alerts
In the context of the service of ‘alerts’ being introduced by Online PCMB; the candidate consents to the use of his personal data in the form of cellular phone number(s) being used by Online PCMB to forward relevant job alerts and other information as and when they become available.
Identification of Agent to Receive Notification and Elements of Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringements
If You believe that your copyrighted work has been uploaded, posted or copied to any Online PCMB Web Site and is accessible on such Online PCMB Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us by providing our designated copyright agent with the following information:
For the purposes of this Policy, accessing of the Website and the App together with any study material made available or uploaded therein or downloaded, embedded therefrom shall collectively be referred to as the “Services”. The Website and the App shall be collectively referred to as “the Platform”.
Information Collected From You
- When you use the Platform by way of registration, log in, creation of a user account or creation of a post, purchase of a test series, attempting a mock test, etc. or by way of interaction via third party websites and/or mobile applications or by way of any other communication with the Platform, Online PCMB may collect your personally identifiable information including name, date of birth, gender, demographic information, photos, e-mail address, telephone number, mobile phone number, credit card or debit card details, geographic location, mailing address, social media account details including list of contacts/friends and examination preference.
- By registering on the Platform, you agree and confirm your consent to providing Online PCMB your aforementioned personal information, which is lawful, necessary and permissible. You at all times have the right to discontinue the use of the Platform. Online PCMB is not liable to provide you with its Services in the absence of or your refusal to provide the aforesaid information. Additionally, Online PCMB is not liable to ensure or maintain the same quality of its Services to you, as it may for a user who provides all the aforementioned information.
- Any information provided by you under Online PCMB’s “create a post” feature, comments, upvotes or otherwise any information that you provide on the Platform is not personal information and shall become part of Online PCMB’s published content. Online PCMB may use the aforementioned information without your consent for purposes including but not limited to improving its products and services, developing new products and services and sending you messages about promotions and offers.
Information Collected Automatically
- When you visit or interact with the Platform, apart from Online PCMB certain third-party advertisers and/or service providers may use technologies that automatically collect information about you for both transactional (e.g., confirmation of registration, notification of purchase made, etc.) and promotional (e.g., promotions, newsletters, etc.) purposes. Your information may be collected by Online PCMB or such third-party advertisers and/or service providers in the following ways: –
- Log Files: Every time you visit the Platform, Online PCMB servers automatically receive and log information from your browser and device used to access the Platform (such as IP address, device ID, details of your network operator and type, your operating system, browser type, and version, CPU speed, and connection speed). This enables us to validate you as a User, to understand your usage of the Platform and helps us to make changes and updates most suited to your needs and interests.
- Mobile Device: When you register your mobile device or use the mobile device to access the App, In addition to the aforesaid, Online PCMB will also collect device information such as mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer details, operating system etc. for the purpose of improving the App’s overall functionality and displaying content according to your preferences.
- Cookies: Cookies are data files placed on your device, used to keep track of information such as your interaction with social media websites, the content you click on, download, upload or share and other activity on the Platform etc. in order to improve your experience of the Platform by personalizing it to your preferences and usage trends.
- Web Beacons: Web beacons are transparent graphic images used in our email communication to you, in order to understand customer behavior and improve the overall quality, functionality, and interactivity of the Platform.
- Mobile Analytics: Mobile analytics software is used by Online PCMB to better understand and customize the functionality of the App’s software on your phone. This is done by collecting information such as your frequency of the App’s usage, the features you prefer to use on the App, where the App was downloaded from, Device Id, name of other mobile applications on your device, etc.
- Public Forums: Any information that is disclosed by you in the comments section or by way of the “create a post” feature, becomes published information and Online PCMB shall not be held liable for the security of the same or any persona information that you disclose herein. You agree to exercise caution when disclosing any personal information or personally identifiable information in this regard.
- Please note that we only use the aforesaid information to communicate with and/or improve the Service and to better understand our users’ operating systems, for system administration and to audit the use of the Service. We do not use any of the aforesaid data to identify the name, address or other personal details of any individual.
Link to Third Party
Sharing or Disclosure of Information Collected
- As a strict policy we will not disclose, share or exploit your information with anyone without your express permission.
- However, we may be mandated under law or under contracts to make certain limited disclosures under the following circumstances:
- Legal Necessity: Online PCMB may share any of the aforesaid information, including your personally identifiable information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information, without obtaining a separate consent from you, if and when such information is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation of any criminal activity, or for prosecution and punishment of offences.
Security of Information Collected
- We take the security of your personal information seriously and use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data which is transmitted to or from the Service. Any transmission is at your own risk.
- We keep your personal information for no longer than is necessary for our business purposes or for legal requirements.